Florida State, Ohio State 1-2 In CCR Top 125
December 1, 2013
Florida State and Ohio State kept the top two spots in the Congrove Computer Rankings, released early Sunday morning. The biggest surprise is that Auburn only moved up from 15th-13th while Alabama only dropped from 3rd to 5th.
Auburn is listed as a 4.72-point underdog to Missouri in the SEC Championship game.
Oklahoma State takes 3rd, followed by Baylor at No. 4.
Missouri rose from 9th to 6th, and Michigan State jumped from 10th to 7th. Undefeated Northern Illinois stayed 8th, followed by Stanford and Louisville.
Arizona State and and Oregon also check-in ahead of Auburn.
Fresno State dove from 6th to 15th, and Clemson dropped from 7th to 17th. Notre Dame plummeted from 23rd to 32nd.
- the Big 12 has 2 teams in the top 4 and a total of 4 in the top 25.
- the SEC has 2 teams in the top 6, and a total of 5 in the top 25.
- the PAC-12 has 3 teams in the top 11, and a total of 4 in the top 25.
- the Big Ten has 2 teams in the top 7, and a total of 3 in the top 25.
- the ACC has the top-ranked team and a total of 3 in the Top 25.
- the American has 3 teams ranked in the top 25 (none higher than 10th), and a total of 3 in the top 25.
- the MAC has 1 team in the top 8, and a total of 2 in the top 25.
- the MWC has 1 team in the top 25.
The Independents, Conference USA and the Sun Belt have no representation in the top 25. Notre Dame is the highest ranked Independent at No. 32 while Marshall tops Conference USA schools at No. 27 and Louisiana-Lafayette is the Sun Belt's highest ranked team at No. 38.
CollegeFootballPoll.com's Dave Congrove projects the BCS Standings on Sunday night will have Florida State ranked first, followed by Ohio State, Auburn, Alabama and Missouri.
See: CCR Top 125 -
CFP Users Poll -
Current Rankings Comparison -